RE: looping electronic percussion

Hi,

My suggestion would be to set the loop pedal next to his hi-hat pedal. If
he
has a remote hi hat, he might run it in the closed position to free up his
left foot for "stomping" - shouldn't be a problem.

I have a DL4 and love it. It's pretty basic, but is built like a tank and
is
very user friendly. As a percussionist my needs are not nearly as complex
as
a guitarist's might be...

Hope this helps.

Best regards,   Alan.