Re: DJRND2 Tape and soon to be DJRND3

 i would love to hear a tape of that as well.
regards,
c.
Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com wrote:
> Hi guys, Emmanuel sent me a tape of the DJRND2 and different mixes.  It
>does seem to be for DJing but I am interested to see if I can apply it to
>my home
studio looping creations and live performences..  I like alot of what is
on
the tape and it definately loops.  It picks up different sound patches
holds
them picks up more fades them out and brings them back.  He is working on
new DJRND3 with upgraded abilities.  I still want a hands on experience
and
may have DJRND2 soon to try out with the Santa Cruz,Ca and Bay area
loopers.
  I'll keep ya posted.  Om and Out  Papa Dave
               papadave55@hotmail.com