Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

My IVL PItchrider (for which I'm seeking a replacement pickup if anybody
out there has one) has fairly good sensitivity adjustment, and works as
well for fingerstyle as any other system I've tried (which is to say, not
very), but it's never been something that I would be comfortable using in
performance since it's just too glitchy.

George