Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

Potter wrote:

> It's all good!  Respect the diversity.  I love to loop with a mike and a
>pan
> with water sloshing around in it while I hit the pan with a stick.  Great
> sounds.

best part is no tracking problems w/ the right stick...

*but seriously* its (it's) good to see a positive addition to this thread.

lance g.

ps i've got major leaks in my bldg. due to heavy rains. lotsa water
sloshing
around in pans. got one looping now  :-)