Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

I know that it wasn't, and I didn't mean to sound quite so abrupt. Blame
a busy day at work. My sincere apologies if any offense was taken.

Don't get me wrong. I love the concept of MIDI guitar. The
implementations, thus far, have not been acceptable to me, those last two
words being the defining ones. I have no trouble with others struggling
with the current spate of controllers and learning to work around their
limitations. More power to them. My personal interest is in making music,
not in learning the eccentricities of a related, yet vastly different
instrument than the one I play, and certainly not in altering the way I
work to accomodate technology. Good technology folds itself into your
work methods, or at least it should, in my opinion. User interface is
always the hardest part of design.

George