Re: NewsFlash.....Guitar synth=Guitar Synth and Guitar=Guitar

Jeez, I can't help but feel partially responsible for starting all this, as
it was my question about guitar synth that opened up this thread... Sorry!

I did find a lot of this stuff useful, though- especially Legion's on-line
essay about really screwing with a guitar signal.  So thanks.

And now I'm considering the purchase of a used EH Microsynth.  Any
opinions?

Peter