Re: Re: We're stuck in aLOOPre: guitar synth

At 10:51 AM -0800 2/15/00, magicicada@mindspring.com wrote:
>Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com wrote:
>> Andre!....Kim!....To your rooms...NOW!  We won't have any more of
>>thischildish bickering!  And if you don't stop now there will be no
>>pudding for
>desert!

sorry for that one. It was a private mail which Andre then replied to in
public. I'm *definitely* not interested in seeing this go on any more. :-)

>Oh man I do not even like guitars. :D

I hear ya. the guitars are actually fine, it's just some of the people who
play 'em. ;-)

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |