We're stuck in aLOOPre: guitar synth

kim

what's [up with YOU???

interesting that you call MY comments a rant---when hmm.. 15-20 other
emails have been parallel to my views...???

interesting too--you have singled ME out for your smei-nasty responses
throughout this all--

meanwhile--i notice (unless i snoozed, forgive me)- you have not even
responded to the oodles of people in support of using a guitar  synth for
what it's worth

No comment on the several other supporting emails re: using  a guitar synth
forwhat it's good for,eh???

At 01:38 AM 02/15/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>what on earth got into you anyway? One sentence sends you on a 10 mail
>rant?
>
>It's just amazing. I remember you did this exact same thing when this
>topic
>came up a few years ago, while I was having a discussion with somebody
>else
>about midi architecture and zipi.

you've just got that condescending, "i know it all" vibe sometimes.
NOTE:sometimes you are very fun to communicate with.!!

You don't bother to understand my point
>at all. Instead you go on some tangent accusing me of all sorts of things
>that I've never said or thought? Great way to win yourself some friends.

hmmm. i guess that's the way you wanna see it.can't change that

>I have spent a huge amount of time working on guitar synths, with some of
>the greatest engineers in that field. I could teach you a lot of things
>about how they could be phenomenal instruments,

again - despite your defensiveness... you don't listen to what I think...i
ALREADY think they are phenomenal instruments...!!!! isn't that
clear??sheesh.

and indeed I've even tried
>to tell you about it, about the futures for that instrument that have been
>dreamed and even built.

thanks, lord kim... but i am well aware of many of the future ideas for
guitar synth -i research these as well..

But you don't want to listen. And the result?
>you'll never have that phenomenal guitar synth instrument because you are
>too busy settling for what you have and not knowing what to ask for. And
>on
>top of it, you're pissing off the people who might create it for you.

who?? You???
LIve Looping!!! Jfk's Lsd Ufo .......Fri FEB 18- 8pm - Knitting Factory -
Knitactive Soundstage
http://www.knittingfactory.com- webcast

ZAPPA Tribute--Project Object with IKE WILLIS--March /April 2000 tourdates
at  http://www.projectobject.com