well put, re gtr synth

>I guess the short take is that Ztars are not guitars - they are a new
>class
>of instruments that are familiar enough for guitarists to learn to play in
>a short amount of time but they can't really be expected to "play" exactly
>like guitars anymore than a clarinet "plays" exactly like a saxophone.
>Nothing will stop, you of course, from playing "Stairway" on it using
>acoustic guitar samples, but... hey I'd think it would be a waste of money
>but then again I'm not you... :)
>
>PAolo

thanks paolo..so again..that seems to be the point,no????

well put
LIve Looping!!! Jfk's Lsd Ufo .......Fri FEB 18- 8pm - Knitting Factory -
Knitactive Soundstage
http://www.knittingfactory.com- webcast

ZAPPA Tribute--Project Object with IKE WILLIS--March /April 2000 tourdates
at  http://www.projectobject.com