Re: beginner guitar synth questions

>we are talking about analog synths here, I don't think a piano player is
>gonna care much about how close the low-pass is to a real minimoog any
>more
>than he'll care the tone of a timpani :-)  It's those analog synth freaks

hmmm..by YOUR logic it seems he would. You continually attack the worth of
guitar synth, usually on the basis of sounds and 'tracking
problems'whatever those are in 2000

in good spirit
andre'
NEXT GIG: Jfk's Lsd Ufo .......Fri FEB 18- 8pm - Knitting Factory -
Knitactive Soundstage
74 Leonard St - NYC - 212-219-3006- http://www.knittingfactory.com-
webcast!!??

ZAPPA Tribute--Project Object with IKE WILLIS
March /April 2000 tourdates at  http://www.projectobject.com

*NEW* CD out - Alien Concepts by Jfk's Lsd Ufo  http://www.ufomusic.com

Monica Lewinsky... (on CNN's Larry King Live discussing her miraculous
Jenny Craig weight loss):  "I've learned not to put things in my mouth that
are bad for me"