RE: Princeton Loops-so does Bloomington AND Tampa

 While we are doing this, I am playing Borders in Tampa, FL this Friday
with
my duo as well. I have also played a lot of Borders up the Eastern US-
always has been a good place to play, and we seem to do well with CD sales
too. We have played the one in Princeton (near my hometown in NJ) and it
was
a blast.
And, for those with a good modem and/or a lot of time to download (an edit
will be available soon):
http://members.theglobe.com/TheMincer/Nightstars.mp3 (MP3 file 6.7MB)

Dave Eichenberger- guitars/loops/devices
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave

'Future Perfect' - art music
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/