Re: The Loopers' Collective BOSTON / Providence - Looking to seeLive Perform...

In a message dated 2/3/00 12:03:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DKirkdorffer@exapps.com writes:

> I'm planning a Looping Concession Stand at IV -- where New England
>loopers
>  (and possibly vendors of technology...) can sell stuff, too.  If you're
>  interested in selling your Looping oriented CD/Cassette, please contact
>me

hey david,
if it's all right i'd like to send you a few copies of our "unleashing the
inner robot" cd to put out on the looping concession stand
thoughts?
thanks!
brian
electric bird noise