my last OT, i promise!(not so many torn gigs)

cliff, et al.....
>I would suggest to anyone able to attend to ask David
>if a recording might be made of the show
this show (like the last one) will be recorded to multitrack, by robert
frazza (aka frazzlebazzle).

also ---like the last one--- we all are being filmed:
s'gonna be a 30-minute special on BET, in the spring.

and, well, ummm.....
i posted all this OT stuff re:the gig, cause i'm seriously considering
taking a hiatus from what-already-few-concerts-i've-been-doing, for an
'indefinite while'.

after this one, only 1-1/2 concerts've been confirmed:
3rd March, 2000
knitting factory mainspace
dt, solo: playing an arrangement of Ornette Coleman's "Lonely Woman"

16th March, 2000
Merkin Hall @ Lincoln Center, NYC
david torn & terry bozzio (duets)

best,