SnuffleUppaPlex (was Re: Digitech RDS8000 4 sale)

Based on the last few years of Echoplex stalking, it appears that it's
ALWAYS described as coming out "soon", unless it's being described as
"discontinued".

If there's someone who has precise powers of predicting its availability,
they've yet to post to this list.  I think it was available for one brief
period last year, and one the year before that.  My advice is to buy all
the
units you think you'll need for a few years the next time it comes
available, or resign yourself to paying $1200-1500 on ebay.

TH