Re: hi all

whoa! ... as a drummer i take that personally!
hehehe :-)

i know you're just joking ... but i still take offence to this sort of
slag-the-drummer mentality. telling the drummer to play to a guitarist's
loops (which are likely either overloaded, wimpish-paddish and/or out of
time-tune) :-=( is like the drummer telling a guitarist he's cheating
because his guitar has frets. ego damage ensues.

but seriously: the problem with live looping/ sequencing is that it can
make the music too rigid at times - the damn machines just don't listen
to us!

ironic: i've actually encountered resistance to my use of sequencing and
looping from guitarists!

l8ter,
rob

   -the man cable-