Re: It's a NAMM thing

For NAMM goers interested in Kyma, I received this announcement:

-------------------------------------
Kyma at NAMM
Symbolic Sound's Kurt Hebel and Carla Scaletti will be at the NAMM show in
Los
Angeles (3-6 Feb 2000) helping out at the Motor Mix booth by demonstrating
how
closely Kyma.5 works with their motorized faders and LCD labels. The
company
that makes the Motor Mix is called Sentech and the booth number is W-1805,
so if
you were planning to be at the NAMM show this year, please stop by to say
hello
and see what's new in Kyma. (Sorry but unlike the AES show where we have
our own
booth, we do not have tickets for the NAMM show. Word has it that you can
request passes from your local music dealer or from an exhibiting
manufacturer,
so that might be worth a try).

I won't be at NAMM but give my best to all the looper folks (listers and
makers
alike).

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com