Re: newbies and Outlook Express

Not to keep this thread looping forever but I am one of the many
unfortunate
users of a Windoze PC.  At work, that is, at home I PROUDLY use an Apple
Mac!  I
use Netscape on both machines for Internet News Groups, Web Surfing, and
Email.
I like Eudora as an Emailer but Netscape works just fine and is still free.
Outlook, IMHO, like all other Microsoft applications, has too many
hard-to-turn-off "features" that lock you into the Windoze
platform/mentality.