MusicYo is there to SpamYo

Just thought I'd share with you folks my displeasure with MusicYo - not as
a customer, but as a recipient of their unsolicited SPAM. On my system
here I run several mailing lists and aliases and in the last few weeks
I've been hit on several of them (even the majordomo procsessing account
for my mailing lists!) with their advertisements. Several of these
addresses that have been hit could only have been obtained by building up
bulk address lists from capturing email addresses from web sites and/or
newsgroup postings - or purchasing ready made lists obtained in this way
from SPAM mailing list providers. In two words, this sucks.

Unfortunately they've taken the typical SPAM'mers attitude that you have
to go to their web site and manually remove your email address from their
list - email addresses that you never gave out to them in the first place.
Since as I mentioned, they've now grabbed several addresses related to my
system, I've had to go ahead and put a block against email from the
musicyo.com domain coming into my system so that I don't keep getting
bombarded with their SPAM on all these aliases.

When people originally started talking about MusicYo on this list, I was
actually considering buying a guitar from their site, but now they've
forever turned away a potential customer with sleazy advertising
practices.

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti

              T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t
                       http://www.darkaether.net/