Re: microsynth

I've done both. It's probably more useful before the looper, because that
lets you hear what you're putting in. While experimenting, try using it
after the looper once you have a good loop. The attack delay function
makes
it really interesting to fade things in and out. You can also move the
start
and stop frequency levers by hand to create custom sweeps.

The trigger function (the one that initiates attack delays and automatic
sweeps) only works sometimes on mine, but it's still one of my favorite
tools.

Matt Davignon