Re: Hendrix

you think you're cool on acid ... but record your stuff when you're stoned
& listen to it when you're down ... it sounds like shçç.
and don't forget ... hendrix did his best records when he was whitout
drugs. (... hendrix without drugs ;-))

Gareth Whittock schrieb:

> > Cool, you mean I can sound like Jimi Hendrix without doing acid??!!!

begin:vcard
n:Turiño ;Jesús
tel;fax:+41 41 761 33 91 (G)
tel;home:+41 41 210 39 69
tel;work:+41 41 761 26 42
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.i45.ch
org:i45 Zug
adr:;;Waldstätterstrasse 16;Luzern;Luzern;6003;Switzerland
version:2.1
email;internet:j-turino@pop.agri.ch
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Jesús Turiño