Re: First timer...

I like this e-mail list and all, but what on earth is this doing here?
Jeez, make up your own mind, and your own music.  What are we going to tell
you that you aren't going to have to try yourself anyway and see if it
works?

Try this, do the dnb at at least 250, and the hipsters will be forced to
come up with some new obscure 'genre splitting' name for your new style!