Crashing the DL4?

I'm still figuring out my DL4.  There is one thing that happens
periodically that is really confusing/bugging me.  I'm switching between
presets, usually fairly quickly because I'm trying them out, or whatever.
I deactivate them so I should just be going through.  That's fine, but I
periodically get to the point where the DL4 won't let me reactivate a
preset unless I unplug it and plug it back in again.  Basically the unit
is dead until I do a "reboot."  Has anyone else seen this?  It really is
annoying.

        Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                         kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                       http://www.unitcircle.com/