Re: New looper guidance wanted/needed

93

Jeff Duke wrote:

> volume, fuzz, modulation, reverb, delay...then more
> modulation to really screw it up!
> I like the mod. before the fuzz sometimes too and the
> reverb after the delay can be cool also.Of course it is
> subjective, try all combos.
> peace,
> jd

I agree, try all combos, but if you want the Fripp sound, the volume HAS
to be AFTER the fuzz. I also like modulation in front of the fuzz at
times, but find that in a minimal setup it is more useful to have the
modulation after the fuzz.

Again, for a basic, flexible, Fripp-like loop setup, it is
fuzz-volume-modulation-looper, or fuzz-modulation-volume-looper.

93
Fr. Doubt-Goat

                  Sekhet-Maat Oasis, O.T.O.
                  http://www.sekhetmaat.com