Re: AKIA HEADRUSH

I only get 'hissing' and other noise if my signal is too hot going in to
the
Headrushes, but they don't seem to me to be as sensitive to overloading
the
input as my EDP was Of course there's no way to know on the Akai's, except
by
ear, no clipping LED's.  But, maybe it has more to do with the fact that I
rarely run electric guitars through them either, just synths and vocals.
And
I believe the high damp wouldn't be much help either if the inputs are
overloaded.   I bought a Behringer Denoiser for the EDP when I used it
exclusively for looping, just in case the input came in a little hot.
Haven't had to fire it up since I sold the Oberheim and bought the
Headrushes.

Hawkeye