Re: whats the effect, kenneth? (OT)

Wow good info-for my own 2 cents worth,I use the TREMELO/PAN PN2 by Boss-it
does the panning etc but for my buck the tremelo depth is the bomb-it goes
dead off between pulses and its almost scary. Boss has a new Tremelo, the
TR2 and it sucks-very weak trem-has the same pot as the pn2, you can go
from
saw to square .you can still find used PN2s . ......have a loopy holiday
all.....STANNER