Re: Vortex sounds "bottled" /phase/oops

At 01:38 PM 12/6/99 +0000, you wrote:
>I take it all back-realised I've never put my Vortex in bypass, so I did
and got the same
>thing. So it's the unit itself putting the dry signal out of phase. Why, I
don't know. Could
>be delaying the signal slightly. Not a problem if you return it 100% wet
or use it
>inline(instrument-Vortex-amp). Mike's right-you just have to turn it down
instead of
>bypassing it.
>
>Jon Williams

.. yeah - the one complaint i have about the vortex is the  'volume suck'
when you put it into bypass..a small drop in the dynamic level... and a
pretty good jump in volume the other direction - when you kick it in.

intreedting to hear other 'complaints'- hope i;m using it right...

andre'

*NEW* Jfk's Lsd Ufo CD "Alien Concepts" available now...

Jfk's Lsd Ufo site                      Project Object/Zappa tribute
http://www.ufomusic.com                 http://www.projectobject.com