FootPedals / Switches

I had to follow up on the Signal Chain thread we were all in on at one
point... Still figuring out how to use the Zoom 2100 without causing a
delay
on my current productions - and the aspect of footswitches/pedals has come
up again of course.  I've always been a bit confused about them partially
because I've never implemented one, and would appreciate your input on
this.

* I'd like to have a footpedal to open and close the loop on my DigiTech
7.6
Time Machine.

* I think I should get a kind of Y signal switcher, so I might route my aux
out to either delay on demand.  This would also require some merge point
for
return to the signal path for BOTH.

Yeah, so we've all tried to do Fripp Emulation one time or another - but as
there's no denying the value of additional delays, let's talk about the
problems associated with Adding More Gear Without Adding Too Much Noise
too.

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html