Re: looper's missing delay presets -- why?

>I find it very frustrating that usual looping devices (such as EDP, Zoom
>2100, etc.) do not include a possibility of delay length preset.  I like
>to use precise strange and long delay times for my looping compositions,
>and tapping is sometimes too inconvenient, especially when on stage.
>
>Any ideas why this feature is usually neglected?
>
>petr  (pepetr@yahoo.com)

There are few people wanting this. In the present EDP we have neither
the non volatile memory capacity nor the dial pad to implement it. In
a future hard ware we will.

So far, you can help yourself with a little sequencer that contains
the Record commands to set the delay times and all other functions,
so you do not have to operate anything for your compositions.

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org