Hello + Q; RE: Lex Jam Man info

Hey list...new here

name = Carl Snow... Own 16 TR studio in Knoxville TN <Moss Hill REC>

Feel in love w/ loopin' many many many years ago when i first heard
Eno/Fripp "No Pussyfooting" and "Evenining star"
blah blah blah.........

NOW to the 64$ question....
been searching for a  L O N G  time for the manual for Lexicons Jam-Man
I sent the small black rack TO lexicon in order to add more RAM = seconds
-
delay/sample...
In the shipping and "repair?" instructions i indicated "hey a MANUAL would
be
nice"
___purchased sans Manual___

Help ....  please... The J-Man and i get along very well
But our relashionship would improve w/ a .....you guessed it....Manual
!!!

Any suggestions......experiences....factiods  etc... would be very
apreciated

Thanks
Carl Snow
Moss Hill REC.