Re: Line6 DL4 only loops 2.5 seconds???

As far as I can tell, you can only delay for the 2.5 seconds.  You have to
switch into LOOP SAMPLER mode to have access the 14 seconds.  You can do a
long (read long) decay delay by keeping the Loop in Overdub mode, but you
will have no control over the decay rate as it flushes earlier stuff.

Later,

rich