"Subject: Re: Echoplex?
Topic: Guitar Questions
Author: Relations@gibson.com
Date: 11/26/99 18:46:44

Trace Elliot has informed me that they hope to have the new Echoplex
out by the first of the year. They have been working very hard to
source quality parts, and to make this version completely bug free.
Believe, we're all exremely anxious to make the Echoplex available
once again, and TE is busting their you-know-whats to get it out.
However, they want to make sure it is going to be a top quality
product, and they don't want to rush out something inferior just to get it
on the

We do appreciate everyone's patience, and everyone's eagerness to be
able once again to have them on the market.

Hoo hah, he enthused. Anyone know anything more on this?

   ~      > --- James Keepnews --- <  "Don't quote anybody, Sir!"
 (.-.)    > -- Multimedia Yahoo -- <
    \                 *                           -- Krishnamurti
   -      > -  keepnews@node.net - <