looping in Wales

Just to let you know I'll be looping in public on Monday 22nd at Dempsey's
bar in Cardiff, Wales in Womanby St., opposite the castle. The gig is part
of an independant film festival held there. It'll feature myself playing my
modified Hawaiian guitar/violin bow/ebow with occasional heavy processing
and my partner for the night, (no not that way) Neil Pedder with his
amazingly unstable Moog synth. There are about 4 other acts too, ranging
from experimental to ambient electronica. Incidentally I'll be trying out
some of the surround sound ideas we've been discussing here space/time
allowing. Our music has been described as
"DjivanGasparyanmeetstangerinedreaminadarkalleyonpeyote"
but only by me.

Gareth