Re: Boomerang/Headrush comparison (cont.)

With the new, soon to be released, software for the Rang, you can
choose which behavior you want for the STACK button, latching or
momentary.

--
Mike Nelson

Boomerang Musical Products       800-530-4699
PO Box 541595                    214-340-6913, Outside USA
Dallas, TX  75354-1595           214-343-1038, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com    mnelson@dmans.com

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang Phrase Sampler makes you play better."