Re: mr bungle

--- L Tremblay <ltct@concentric.net> wrote:
> pastiche Zorn vomit!! lol Exactly right.
>
> I HATE self-conscious, "hey ma" bands like that. It
> gives genuinely creative artistry a bad name.

The word "hate" is being flung around too much for my
taste here (in this thread).  I can't take a person's
opinion very seriously when I see that.  Hating it
means, to me, that you didn't give it an ample try
before judging.  I catch myself doing that and I then
know I'm being an ignorant and fearful jackass.  More
often than not, I then learn to appreciate whatever it
is quite a bit.  Certainly more than something that
didn't create strong feelings in me at all.

So, someday you'll all be huge Mr. Bungle and Zorn
fans.  :~)

---Ryan Novak

No, none of this is loop-related, but I HATE things
that are loop-related anyway.

=====