Re: music/Loopers of the World revision

That's a great idea. Along those lines, does anyone have any ideas for a
way to incorporate image storage somehow? We describe our setups a lot, and
as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I know I'd enjoy seeing
photos of these hard-to-describe configurations and signal flow diagrams,
but then again, I read gear catalogs and Craig Anderton books in the
bathroom. (No, that's NOT a continuation of last week's "master of one's
domain" thread!)

Tim