Re: music

At 06:31 PM 11/1/99 PST, you wrote:
>The first thing that I can think of is MP3.com.

>Mr. Tough

But Michael wrote:
...can we think of a way to share this with each
>>other in a non-computer down-loadable way...........michael

i.e., NOT as mpegs, AIFFs, WAVs, etc., but rather tape or audio CD. While
this may be related to the "Fear of Technology" thread, this also became a
point of contention during the Chain Tape project, as some of us are using
elderly, amnesiac turtles of computers and would not be able to participate
otherwise.

Tim