Re: gibson article

At 7:46 AM -0700 10/29/99, Tom Ritchford wrote:
>I've been active on the Opcode user's mailing list and I have to
>say that it was Gibson's behavior that made me refuse to confirm
>for the Echoplex group purchase list.

>My personal advice is not to have anything to do with Gibson
>in any position where you have to trust them.  If you are
>presented with a burned-in and working Echoplex, go for it,
>but otherwise I'd wait for something else to come up.

Please let's stop spreading this kind of conspiratorial nonsense around.
Events at opcode have nothing to do with the Echoplex's future at Gibson,
or the business relationship between Gibson and Aurisis. We've been working
with Gibson since 1993 and things are fine. Unlike opcode, the echoplex is
a popular, profit-generating product, which is all it needs to survive.
Rather than drawing these kinds of gloomy conclusions, please feel free to
contact us or Gibson to get some accurate information.

kim