Re: Gods and loops

Alex,
 You are a God.
Tried it with Audiomulch and it works a treat. All my stuff is loop
based so I can use your method in ay work . All I need is a laptop now
and away to go rather than dragging my desktop around, (actually it's
the monitor that's the pain in the arse).
Thanks again.

While I'm posting, I'm doing a loop based gig tonight at the Cardiff
Chambers in Cardiff bay, Wales. It's quite a cool setup. Me and this guy
Neil are playing in the atrium of this building with art galleries on
all sides, (sculptures, video art, 2d etc) - surrounded by art and
plants, great. I play my modified slide guitar with violin bow etc and
Neil has this really unstable moog. My stuff as I said is all looping
and he provides noises off, (or on).

Cheers,
Gareth