Re: Boston area loopers?

I'm glad someone asked about the Northeast; I'm in seacoast New Hampshire,
about an hour and a half north of Boston... Anyone else up here? You don't
have to be near San Francisco to be a thirsty, sociable looper!

You might be interested in David Kirkdorffer's Boston Loopers' Collective.
I think he said they'll be downstairs at the Middle East in Cambridge, MA
on Monday , Nov. 8th. (Is that correct, David?) The last one was great!

Tim

At 08:52 PM 10/29/99 -0400, you wrote:
>   Now that everyone else is doing it... (more html text that Eudora seems
to have rejected...)