RE: picking question?????

Okay, I'll bite.

        I had to abandoned the speed co-efficient awhile ago. I wasn't go
be John Mclauglin, or any of those great African guitarists out of Zaire.
So,
naturally, I started to use a pick and my middle finger in combination or
in
tandem. It's served me well. Now, if only I can get the other fingers
involved.

"Lenny Breau - white courtesy phone!"

        Micah