Cheap gear for sale (delete if not interested)

I suppose this is on topic (enough)

I have some pedals that I'm selling if anyone is interested.  The
caveat, these all have some quirk or another (I'll describe them later)
so the prices are low ( I think).

Digitech PDS 1002, 2 second delay pedal with sample/hold.  Very nice
delay that has a few unfortunate quirks (inquired after a few weeks ago
here).  When you hold the delay loop, it will sometimes (not always)
begin to modulate slightly (slows down, speeds up, etc.).  A nice enough
effect in itself I suppose, but I have too many stray pedals at the
moment and want other things.  The pedal has delay time, regeneration,
mix and input and output knobs that can be tweaked to alter the loop in
strange and unusual ways without destroying the loop (or introducing
digital noise).  I'll sell it for $40 (postage paid to the US (I'll also
throw in the power adapter).

Boss Super Phaser.  The BRIGHT green one.  Very nice sound, rate, depth
resonance and mode (I and II, or sort of a low and high).  The problem
here, the pedal took a spill years ago and the rate knob was knocked off
(fixed at the slowest currently).  I still have the knob, I just never
took the trouble to repair the beast.  The unit ships with the original
knob and a power supply for $45 postage paid.

And finally, a Morley Power Wah Boost.  Big silver pedal (heavy too)
that has Wah, Fuzz, Volume and Fuzz Wah (Boost intensity dial).  The
pedal action is very loose and the unit is noisy.  Perhaps its an easy
clean up job and you've got a great wah pedal, but not for me.  I'll
sell it for $30 (you pay the shipping on this one).  The power cable is
attached to the unit (no wall wart for this beast).

I think these are basically good pedals in need of some care (which I
can't provide) and these are sold as is (which is, working with
quirks).  If you're interested, drop me a line.

Thanks for looking

Kevin