Re: SoundRaider

I got a copy sometime back and I love it.

We had an evening of improv music, images, and dance called "A Wolf in the
Bath
Tub" last month.  From the Web I downloaded a bunch of wolf calls in WAV
files
and recorded myself saying "A Wolf in the Bath Tub".  I used these files
with
SoundRaider to provide "audience assembly and dis-assembly" music, etc.
Worked
great!

I really like how you can change the feel of SoundRaider by changing which
WAV
files it uses.  For example - If you use a bunch of didjeridu, singing
bowl, and
birdcall WAV files you get one feel.  If you use a bunch of Beatle songs
you get
a completely different feel.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com