Re: Get Over Yourself (or, How Not to Introduce Yourself toaMailingList)

i have ready made loops you just gotta sample em in to your sampler there
pre
sequenced at diffrent bpm e-mu phatt and e-mu orbit. mail me two blan discs
and 10 bucks and i'll copy em for you the 10 bucks is for return shipping
and
whatever else it costs me they're preety awesome i got the asrx 1 disc to
add
another ten and i'll give you those sounds tesh patel
702 catalpa place
brandon fl m33510 keep it down low i don't usually make pirated copies if
you
live in tampa you can just come over and copy em