Re: Get Over Yourself (or, How Not to Introduce Yourself toaMailingList)

Well  we are talking San Fran/Oaktown  Bay-Area beer drinkin'looper
guys...I
guess we wait for you,Kim to pick up the ball(w/ your organizational powers
that be) to set up a time and place around here in this loopy
world!!!...stanner