RE: Get Over Yourself (or, How Not to Introduce Yourself to a MailingList)

I met Kim a couple of weeks ago at an ugly cafe in north Oakland.  He is
actually a very unassuming fellow, very friendly and open, salt of the
Earth.  He's one very cool dude indeed.  He even said we should get several
San Francisco Bay-area loopers together for a beer or something -- one of
those fancy liquors he likes to savor at night.

Cheers 2,
Javier