Re: ozric

> Loopers-Delight-d Digest                              Volume 99 : Issue
>414
> ------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:04:28 PDT
> From: "nicholas konopka" <perihelion.1@excite.com>
> To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
> Subject: ozric
>
> Is anyone familiar with the band Ozric Tentacles?
> If so, my question is..
> What is the equipment that the synth player (Seaweed) plays?
> The synths and looping devices...
> Nick..
> ------------------------------
> End of Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 Issue #414

Seaweed?  Must be a newer keyboard player.  Joie (was that his name?  I
forget.) used some standard stuff and a little one that he made.  This
was back in about 1995 when I saw them in NYC in some hole in the wall.
Sorry I can't remember any more.  I wasn't aware of looping back then so
I have no idea if they looped anything or not.

Bill     >>> home: billfox@fast.net <<<     work: billfox@lucent.com
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
The radio station:      http://www.wdiyfm.org
My radio show:          http://www.wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
My band's site:         http://www.crosswinds.net/~shadowplay