Re: Get Over Yourself (peace and love said jimmi)

CH
I want to add a peaceful message to you (hang on I'm serious please)
If I (me) would have recieved the same message from Kim I would just
hang my face a big <G> smile and agree because of the humour of the
message
I would get it this way because I'm around in loopers delight for 2
years now and this has never been an agressive list but a deep and funny
crowd of individuals

don't be offended; just hang around here for the topics and the fine
crowd.

Claude