Re: Zendrum/losing the box

There is one problem i see with running all of those instruments into a g3.
i run my zen into a dm pro with 64 voice polophiny and still run out some
times. ie....sounds cutting off to fast. could a g4 with any software keep
up with so many midi input???

"Wow!  Thanks for pointing the Zendrum out to me.  I'm ashamed to say that
I'd never heard of it before, but it sure looks cool!

Great, now I have another item for my wish list.

Hmmm....  2 Sticks and 2 Zendrummers, all wired to a Cray-2...  could be
slightly interesting...  "