Re: looking for a footcontroller...

Luis Angulo wrote:
...And a question for the EDP users: Dou you also have problems with the
EDP foot switch? i find it extremely sensitive especially the record
button. Try it without shoes on and youŽll see what i mean...

hey, didn't we once cover the topic (slightly loop-related?) of to wear
or not (shoes, that is) while activating our varied electro-magnetic
appendages? i think there were some safety concerns w/ bare feet
(sensuous though they be)...

lance g.

ps the sensitivity is what i dig, 'course it did require some getting
used to...