Re: Elixir Strung-outs

>strings,

blahblahblah

usually when I make some comment about off-topicness, I make a joke about
the guitar players boring the life out of everybody else by talking about
their strings. As you all can see though, this is a very real danger! We
must be ever vigilent. I don't know what it is about guitar players, for
some reason they are just oblivous to the fact that not everybody wants to
hear them 100% of the time. They do this in bands (you've heard the
jokes...) and they do it on mailing lists. You put a few of them together
and they start babbling about picks and tube amps and strings and tuning
pegs and whatever, completely ignoring the topic. You don't even get so
much as an apology or an "excuse me for being off topic"!

So as yet another reminder, this list is about looping. (hence the
name....). Let's try to veer back that way.  Many, many people here do not
play guitar, or are not interested in discussing it here. The thing that
everyone is commonly here to discuss is looping. Try to stick to that.
There are numerous places for guitar discussions, this is it for looping.
Let's try to keep the SNR a little higher.....

thanks,
kim